Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hopsin calls it quits for the Aussie Life




Rapper and Funk Volume founder "Hopsin" told the world he would quit this year and move to Australia, what could have been marked as a joke by some of his fans quickly became a reality when he did just that earlier today. Leaving his half of Funk Volume to his partner and quitting rap for good. When asked why he was doing this, these were his comments:

“I just wanted to take time out to say I appreciate all of u who have supported my music over these past few years. A Lot of u have told me stories about how I have changed your life. You too have changed mine in ways that u can never imagine. Unfortunately, tonight is the night that I am actually moving away to Australia. Over the past couple years I have come to conclusion that this profession just isn't for me, so im going to venture out into new areas of life. I will always be an MC at heart, but this rap stuff just isn't for me. I hope Youguys can respect it. I've signed over my half of the funk volume label to my business partner Dame. I also wished Swizzz, Dizzy Wright and Jarren Benton good luck in their careers. Thank u all! I'm out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment